Is President Trump the worst president in U.S. history -- or one of the worst?

President Trump isn't a good president. He didn't make America greater.   

• Judith

I think history will determine that he is, so far, the worst president we have ever had.  He makes the former bad ones look good in comparison.

No by FAR that is Obozo and Carter 2 demoKREAPS.... if you look at FACTS he did 

• Archer

He wasn't for not being a career Politician he did more in his three and a half than the last four presidents did to make American Greater but those who live only with their personal hate will refuse to see this truth and put Biden who has done little in his fifty years, eight being the VP under Obuma and all "he" could say he could accomplish was to pass a bad law during the debate. Now lets see what kind of **** you have gotten us into!

I kept saying Carter was the worst president in my lifetime but now I give that nod to Donny Trump.    He could even act like a president,  let alone be one.  

I'd have to say Trump is the absolute worst.  We won't know exactly how bad until the New York State prosecutions for tax fraud and bank fraud are complete.

• ?

Yes he is the worst president in history.

• david

After exhaustive research, I'd say worst. 

Obama wins that. 

He'll be back.......

Far from it. Some of the things he did will mark him as one of the best.