Is President Trump the worst president in U.S. history -- or one of the worst?

Update:

President Trump isn't a good president. He didn't make America greater.   

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think history will determine that he is, so far, the worst president we have ever had.  He makes the former bad ones look good in comparison.

• 1 month ago

No by FAR that is Obozo and Carter 2 demoKREAPS.... if you look at FACTS he did 

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He wasn't for not being a career Politician he did more in his three and a half than the last four presidents did to make American Greater but those who live only with their personal hate will refuse to see this truth and put Biden who has done little in his fifty years, eight being the VP under Obuma and all "he" could say he could accomplish was to pass a bad law during the debate. Now lets see what kind of **** you have gotten us into!

• 2 months ago

I kept saying Carter was the worst president in my lifetime but now I give that nod to Donny Trump.    He could even act like a president,  let alone be one.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'd have to say Trump is the absolute worst.  We won't know exactly how bad until the New York State prosecutions for tax fraud and bank fraud are complete.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes he is the worst president in history.

• david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

After exhaustive research, I'd say worst. 

• 2 months ago

Obama wins that. 

• 2 months ago

He'll be back.......

• 2 months ago

Far from it. Some of the things he did will mark him as one of the best.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.