Electrician Question?

I am getting a tiny home and have access to 20 amps at the back of my house to use in order to power it. The tiny home customer said its a 220 volt hook up and that I need to get a temporary rv pole installed. I will be powering a refrigerator, kitchen stove, microwave, and mini split. Will this be enough power? They said its a 220 volt hook up and I believe i just have 110 volt, so do I need the rv pole?

You would be a fool to use any answers here.  This is dangerous stuff that burns down houses and puts people in closed coffin funerals..  Do NOT get any "tiny house" until you ask the local building inspector if it meets safety codes.  The only person that ever touches power supply and hook up is a licensed pro.

• Andy C

Nope.   A range alone needs 240-250.

• fuzzy

No doubt the tiny home is wired for 220V, 220 for the stove and split off circuits for the 110 outlets and such, much like a house. The mini split alone will tax a single 110 feed. The RV pole is most likely required by code so that there is a visible disconnect means no different than a sauna or hot tub.

well, you need to find out if its 20 amps at 110 (120) or 20 amps at 220 (240)

in order to be able to sleep at night and to not kill anyone , get a professional electrician to do it right .