Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

When did the Democratic party embrace blancophobia as its core political identity?

I remember back in the day the Democratic party's core identity was helping the poor and working class. Now it appears to have abandoned it for identity politics.

Since they have been influenced by communist outsiders.. start with AOC!

Source(s): aoc

You're so out of it. I'm white but that's not keeping me from looking forward to the First Time Buyers program so I can finally get my own house! 

• James

My guess, around the same time you went off your meds.

• Jas B

So then what is there plan to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour if not helping the poor.  

Biden plan is extending Obamacare, so more Americans can afford health insurance.  He proposed expanding the ACA and implementing a plan that will insure "an estimated 97 per cent of Americans". Mr Biden said he would achieve this by offering Americans the option to enrol in a public health insurance programme similar to Medicare, which offers coverage to the elderly, and lowering the age of eligibility for Medicare. What is that if not helping the poor.

• paul c

Please explain how the Democratic party embrace blancophobia 

(FEAR OF WHITE PEOPLE)  as its core political identity?  When most Democrats are WHITE PEOPLE. 

If you were paying attention, you would have noticed that Democrats never changed their "core identity".  Truman, JFK, and other top Democrat's have been pushing for universal health care, equal education, housing and job opportunities, for all Americans for over 70 years. 

It's the Republican fraud party that has worked to limit rights, and reduce the number of voters during those same years. Because if we all  were allowed to vote,  the Republicans couldn't win.

What do you you call a politician who only targets white voters?

Propaganda and indoctrination that depict whites as villains are being pushed in our schools. Responsible parents need to take their kids out of public schools and put them into private school or homeschool.

• Susie

The radicals have quietly moved in and taken over the Democrat party. They are not Democrats.  They are wolves in sheep’s clothing. They want division, chaos, and anarchy.