Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

How would I split a payment between two PayPal accounts?

I run a Minecraft server with a friend, and I wanted us to get an equal share of all of the donations. Problem is, I don't know how to do that. Would I need to use some workaround? Is there something in PayPal itself that will allow for that? Or am I screwed?

Unfortunately, there's no known way to automatically process your request as you would have to set up a payroll type system (with a business account, which gets into other legal liabilities like income taxes & whatnot)... which would eat into the funds (to legitimately set stuff up) & cause more headaches legally than what you're likely want to deal with.

So far, all you can do is process this manually by checking how much money was received each month & then split it as evenly as possible.

simple, just give me the half and I'll take care of the rest.

• opurt

You'd have to do it manually. Sign in to your account, then transfer half the money that comes in to your friend's account.