How come people think that an autistic man can get in trouble for posting online?

So my friend andy and everyone keeps on bugging me and telling me that all of the stuff that I post online can get me in trouble. I don't get how can I get in trouble for it when I'm just ranting. I also think it is funny to make all of these prank calls. I called a gas station in winston-salem yesterday and asked the attendant to talk to me cause I was feeling down. He didn't want to so I called him a selfish prick and hung up. I've done that to a couple of places cause I think it is funny. I also talked to a person on a hotline in las vegas and the person on there who is a lady. She told me that what I'm doing and what I told her, she has to report it to the las vegas sheriff's department. I was angry and told her a few weeks ago that I was gonna cut off my ankle monitor and run away. Andy thinks that they are gonna press charges on me when they are out of state. I don't think any of these places can press charges and get me arrested cause they are out of state. I never did anything illegal anyways by just prank calling and annoying people by asking them to talk to me and order pizzas. How come people think that I can get in trouble for posting online ?? How can these places press charges when they are out of state??

Are you sure you're autistic and not severely mentally retarded?

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You really need to get some new material.   Nobody believes you really do even .01% of the crap you are constantly posting and reposting.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept troll and immature crybaby is not a disability, jacob.

• Cogito

You have very weird ideas of what is funny.

You know right from wrong perfectly well but choose to behave like a silly little kid.

Yes, you can get in trouble.  You're always admitting your stupid, rude, possibly dangerous and irresponsible behaviour on public websites.  Most of what you do IS illegal.

You really need psychiatric help.