Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Covid19 vaccine ready for UK ?

Its looking like its ready soon and apparently places like restaurant, pubs, hairdresser's, cinemas will not allow anyone in who hasn't got the vaccine. This is taking away so many peoples freedom. How can people settle for this enslavement?  

They cannot force anyone calm down. You and I have a choice. I however won't be taking it when it is available. I attended a special school as it is. I dont want to become any dumber by chemicals. 

The fact that terms like "leper colony" and "tuberculosis sanitarium" exist is mute testimony to the fact that suspension of freedoms in the face of contagious disease is nothing new. So clearly people have learned to roll with it to some degree. 

Bullshyt; only neurotics and idiots would go with that.

I refuse to take it because its not bloody real. Police can fine me in the streets. Tax payers pay for me anyways, they can pay for my fines. I'm 34 and never worked a day in my life. Add that to your bucket list lol brilliant. Say no to the vaccine and don't be a corporate slave !!!!!!