Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Can I hug my teacher on the first day of school?

It's just things have been tough lately at home and my teacher and I are close and i would like to give him a hug

Yeah, that's fine. I would hug my teachers and there was never any problems.

Sorry but my answer is no ,your teacher is not family and not a good friend.........

I ended up sleeping with mine doing this 

There’s no issue with minors hugging adults at all zxjqkp

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

No, its really dangerous. You guys can sit down and chat about things but you shouldn't be hugging people outside your household. Maybe soon, hopefully when corona goes. 

• ?

Touching people without being sure your touch is welcome is a no-no. Hug only those who invite a hug. In times of plague, don't even walk close to people; keep your distance.