Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

How much does Trump stand to make from his election fraud grift?

that money needs to be turned over to homeless people , trump is stealing from people with his lies

• Dirac

Lol, “That guy named Red” calls me out like I’m supposed to know who he is, which must mean he is one more sock puppet of the Clown. I don’t post anonymously or use sock puppets, if you want me to debate you, then don’t block me or post anonymously. JimZ appears to buy anything  that Trump and Giuliani are selling, even though Republican judges nationwide are rejecting their nonsense, as is Barr, perhaps the biggest Trump toady of them all.

• JimZ

You would have to be a complete brain dead leftist and a global warming alarmist to believe the states that shut down vote counting, kicked observers out, and magically came up with fake ballots is a legitimate way to run an election.  If I had my way, there would be a bunch of Democrats hanging for treason.

• zipper

He will only make out if he gets the vote over turned, and he did not loose the American People did.  Also look at the vote the cities voted Biden in the Rural part of America voted Trump! So do you really think Biden can pull America to getter or will he make the divide worse: I am voting he will make it a lot worse!

That will remain hidden - just like his taxes.

Hi Dirac!  Posting anonymously now?  That's because you are afraid to honestly debate me!

• BB

Not nearly as much as Billy, Hillie and Chelsea made with their Clinton Foundation.

• Biff

He’s collected $170 million so far, and I believe there are almost no restrictions on what he can use that money for. 

He collected 170 million this month in his leadership PAC.  A leadership PACs is far more relaxed than those for campaign committees and do not restrict politicians from using donors' funds for personal expenses. Trump is milking them for all they got, poor suckers 

Millions.  He has raped the country for profit since 2016.