Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Vaccination will start next week.  How soon do you think this will be effective and number of corona case slows down ?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You may be trading one disease for another and the American government is not convinced that widespread vaccination should take place until further tests are undertaken. 

I agree, and certainly don't trust any vaccine created by Jews who may have a hidden agenda.

Let's test it on the liberal-left first.

https://youtu.be/7ukCcyeAAzA

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

well, there is a gap  between the jabs and so it is not effective straight away  and anyway they say it could be still in the nasal and throat  and so could be passed on .

who knows when it has been developed so quickly and given approval for use and when they say the people who volunteered to test it are to be monitored for two years how can we have faith in it and we cannot sue you know if anything goes wrong because they have given  legal immunity from been sued.

This is what the experts are telling us by the way and are not anti vaccination made up by myself.

who got to the American who said it had been rushed and that they would not have done it like the UK  and then backtracked  on his comments and remember President Trump having to say the NHS was not on the table in trade talks  and so why do Americans open their mouths  without thinking what they are saying?

• 2 months ago

Some political figure might take credit. Leaving an already divided America half vaccinated.

• Dayton
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It will take a few weeks to bite, depending on how quickly they can deploy it.

It's going to be awesome, you won't believe the results.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's going to take months, if you take into account that the first few million of vaccines are being taken by elderly people that don't go out much anyway and thousands of overworked NHS staff that don't have time to go out.

I'm in the last group of people who'll get the vaccine, ie those aged 16 - 64, so that's basically most of the working adults in the UK!  We won't get that vaccine until the summer

Edit, I've just read that NHS front line staff aren't being given priority for the vaccine.  It's been given to the over 80's and staff in care homes first.  Basically the majority of working aged adults won't get the vaccine till the summer, unless they have an underlying illness or work in a Care Home.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Depends how quickly the vaccine is administered and how many people refuse to take it.

• 2 months ago

There won't be noticeable change as in things going back to normal for a few months.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you mean how long will it be before people start dying from it, then not very long.

• 2 months ago

Of course I don't know, but a knowledgeable source says next it will slow down in late Winter and Spring, and that Summer will be normal again.

Of course, the politicians have gained a lot of power by means of lockdowns and restrictions, so it may not be the old normal.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

April.                                               

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.