Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 months ago

who else is tired of living in a apartment and dirty neighbors?

Update:

i don't talk to my neighbors i don't even see them. but every time me and my husband do laundry we are always having to clean up their personal messes they leave in the laundry room. spills garbage whatever. its just constantly something dirty in the public areas from other people

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not me.  I live in an 8 story apartment building with 3 wings (about 18 apartments per floor) and while some neighbors are dirty it doesn't really matter to me because management does an EXCELLENT job keeping public areas clean and the grounds are beautifully landscaped.  You get what you pay for.

I moved here 10 years ago from a place I lived in for 24 years.  The other place used to be well cared for but they began to accept subsidized residents who pretty much trashed the place.  We started having an increase of litter on the grounds and in the hallways along with graffti and vandalism.  Management there couldn't keep up with the problems created by those (altercations and drugs) who had subsidized rent.  It was time to move.  Unfortunately rent increased by almost $200 a month when I moved into my current place which is well worth the increase in rent.

• R P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You do not HAVE to clean up behind other residents in the public areas of the complex.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

we got tired of the escalating rents so we bought a place earlier this year.  BUT, never had a problem with our neighbors.

• 2 months ago

I was. That's why my husband and I buckled down, saved everything, and bought a house.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Feel free to move. Psst, maybe they think you are dirty too?

• Barry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not me. I live in a detached house with great neighbours.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.