Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Taller girl problem?

In your opinion, what is the height cutoff for which girls can wear frilly and cute clothing without looking strange? I'm talking styles such as lolita, childlike clothing but less extreme. 

Not at all. It's really cool

I don’t know if they’ll necessarily is a height cut off but there definitely is an age cut off. If a person is going to wear Lollita type clothing they should be 16 years old or younger.

Details like ruffles look best in proportion, not only to height, but also to bone structure. Check out Metamorphosis by David Kibbe - look on Pinterest - and take the quiz. 

I'm tall and I tend to like ruffles and flares, but I don't do Lolita, more like Boho - works for me. The same women who can't pull off ruffles have so many other choices. 

There isn't a "cut off" height and taller girls can wear more frilly and cute stuff than short ones. Tall girls actually  look better wearing bolder larger ruffles because the proportions work better than on short girls. If the proportions are right -meaning they aren't too tiny for your height then you can wear what you want.  Remember some of the ruffled and frilled things worn by Princess Diana? They worked because she wasn't short -she was almost 6 feet tall. Had she been short the ruffles and frills would have overwhelmed her. So enjoy your chosen style a d wearing well. You'll look fine!

168cm is the cutoff 

• ?

there isn't one..................