Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 2 months ago

What are some good headphones i can buy for around £20-30?

And i don't mean the tiny earphone things you put in your ears, the ones you put over your head.

The AKG K240. It is one of the best headphones around and it is cheaper than many lesser quality headphones. Highly accurate in reproducing music. That is why studio engineers use AKG headphones. They need to hear music being reproduced accurately so they can process it accurately. AKG used to be a European manufacturer but it was bought by Harman Kardon, and then Harman Kardon was bought by Samsung, the South Korean company that was an upstart in the audio world in the 1980s, selling CD players back then at the lowest prices in the market. The current selling price of AKG headphones is lower than the price I paid for them in the 1980s. I still have the one I bought in the 1980s. They are still working fine. They cost more than 30 pounds, around 50 pounds actually, but they are worth the money. 

i dont know why you would want those kind of headphones. they take up a lot of space and are not very portable.