Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If trumps kiddies did nothing wrong why is he preemptively trying to pardon them? If they’re so innocent should they have anything to worry ?

about????

None of you people is going to get best answer. LOL. Trump idiots

I am “preemptively” giving the first person that gives me an answer I like answer “best answer”. Isn’t that what Trump does? He fires everybody who doesn’t agree with him? Well I’m gonna do the same thing and see how you like it you turds.LOL. Anybody who supports Trump is a criminal like he and the rest of his family are. The only one who is innocent is Barron

Right, because there's no such thing as malicious prosecution. It not only does not exist, it cannot possibly exist.

Go eat some more paste, you dummy.

Because you clowns will chase them for no reason.  You've been doing it for four years.

• Because the democrats don't need evidence or the perpetration of a crime to charge someone and ruin there lives with false allegations. Ask Trump. Or Brett Kavanagh. Or General Flynn. The democrats are complete douchebags. 

Where have you been the past 4 years while the Dems have been demonstrating that the innocent DO have to worry about crooked, power-hungry politicians.