DCM5150 asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is Trump's insanity and act or is he actually mentally ill?

I'm not trying to insult anybody with mental illness, I am actually truly wondering. 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

She said it is how he was brought up. He will never admit defeat. Grandpa said not to or you are a loser.We have Youtube and other sources where you can listen to what somebody really says.

• 2 months ago

he is CRAZY !!!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He’s a good actor much like legendary Ronald Reagan zxjqb

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have been listening to Mary Trump (niece) and she has a doctorate in clinical psychology.  She said it is how he was brought up.  He will never admit defeat. Grandpa said not to or you are a loser. If he learned that as a little kid, then he does not wish to learn any different.  It is who he is.  So too are 70 million others who still voted for him. It did not matter that Donald screwed them over or didn't care if they died.  He was taking care of HIM.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You have not been listening to what Trump says, but to what the Media say he said.  There is very little resemblance.

You should always go to the primary source when learning something important.  We have Youtube and other sources where you can listen to what somebody really says.

• 2 months ago

He's really crazy . You can't make this stuff up ! 

• 2 months ago

It's entirely possible he could have some mental disorder--his insistence on delusional scenarios is a good indication that it might be the case. BUT--he could also be simply STUPID. Frankly, I'm going with both answers. 

• 2 months ago

He is a narcissist and has some sort of mental condition. He is definitely not normal, but definitely has some sort of mental condition.

• 2 months ago

I think it is just his personality, maybe anxiety!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

mental deficiet will definately be a big part of his defence in court . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.