Email Scam? "I have a contract for "my name" please let me know if I am contacting the right person"?

I've gotten this email once or twice stating "I have a contract for "my name" please let me know if I am contacting the right person" Has anyone gotten this one? It's obviously a scam, but for what? 

If you click on the sender you're going to see that there are about a hundred different names listed of different marketing companies. If you reply to the email in any way shape or form you're going to be sending your name to about 100 different marketing companies so that they can spam you with their products.

You may get an email from Facebook or apple or some other legitimate sounding company asking somebody in the UK has attempted to log on to your account was this you and you simply answer yes or no.

Check the sender and you will see a long long list of marketing companies don't respond or you will be getting email from every last one of those companies that's the scam friend they ask you a question and no matter how you respond to it they send your name to hundreds of marketing companies.

I've got email's saying I just activated a bank account I don't have or bank with...

I've got an official email saying I'm not on the terrorist list too...

I don't know why they did that after they've p***ed me off so much....