Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

I want to critique the current anti-white, blancophobic trend in society. What would be the best means of doing this?

Hello, my Yahoo Answers acquaintances. We're living in crazy times but when have we not? In the 1800s and early 1900s our biggest problem was wealth inequality, and (Marxist) intellectuals did a terrific job at exposing societal problems involving the class inequality. From my research, I've concluded that our current problem is the cultural and societal blancophobia that's permeating the west in a systemic fashion. I'd like to critique some of it but am unsure how I should go on about it and what outlets to take. Do you have any recommendations? Also, can you recommend any critiques from other individuals and activists? Please and thank you!

You’re better off learning to breath while under water zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Bobo

Make a Youtube video, but prepare yourself for pure hatred from anyone who does not agree with you.

My Grandfather advocated Human right's and worker's right's in the 80's.

He also lead one of the  biggest protest's in the country with over 40,000 people that signed the petition refusing to Trade with a particular country untill they stopped what they were doing to their citizen's....

Were in no position any longer to dictate what other countries do to their people, when what happens here now is on another level...

He was respected and hated by many, and always held an Ace up his sleeve.

What ever you do for people is always going to be a gamble.... if you can't play your card's strait... ; )