Anonymous

Why was I born a little man?

I am a 34 year old 5’4 man. Nobody ever takes me or my word seriously. Everybody always gives me that beta male treatment. Women don’t even look at me unless I address them. All the men in public always stare at me and give me funny looks like I’m nothing to worry about. When I’m walking at the mall or store, people don’t even respect me enough to slightly move out of my way as I’m walking, they’ll just keep walking straight hoping I bump into them so that they could start an altercation with me. How can I end this life of pain and agony? I just want to be respected 

You didn't ate well in your childhood and teenage years.

Sucks to be you I guess. 

Just accept it okay, nobody is perfect.

Get ripped and start chasing money, and get rid of your beta mindset.   People will likely respect you if they see you, a shredded dude, driving a Ferrari, ha.  Fyi, don't expect anything from anyone, like respect, if you are lazy and don't work for it and give excuses for your failure (victim mentality).  You are a man, not a woman. 

You can stop feeling sorry for your genetic height and start acting like a guy with more important things to care about.

Walking in a public space doesn't entitle anyone to have their path be unimpeded. It hardly matters which person steps to the side--unless you're a short man who convinces himself it's a personal affront to his manhood.

Get over it and find something more worthwhile to fill your thoughts.