Changing gears from retail pharmacist to IT?

Which IT blends Pharmacist skill set if I want to change gears from being a retail pharmacist to IT that gives me chance to work from home . I am trying to use my knowledge of pharmacy if it would be possible.

• ?

What do you mean by IT?  IT (information technology) careers are more about installing, maintaining, and improving computer systems, operating networks, and databases. There are probably jobs in hospitals and health systems in those positions, but many of them aren't going to be work-from-home. 

Of course, it depends on your training, do you mean IT or CS?.  You could, in theory, get a job writing/coding software applications or modulates used for pharmacies. 

Many people are now working from home, and will probably continue to do so.  However, there are not a lot of jobs that will guarantee you can always work from home. IT jobs often require being physically present in the location of the computers and networks at least some of the time.