I’m afraid my grandma may have early stage dementia and yet she refuses to get up her pistols and her AR-15 how can I get her to give up?

She’s 87 almost 88 and is starting to lose her memory’s, faster by day, I’m going to bring it up with her doctor soon because soon she may not be able to take care of her self, she dismisses it all and yells at me. Right now I’m more worried about her having her gun collection, she has 4 pistols a Remington shotgun, and a colt ar-15 she got back in the late 1980s I remember as a kid her sleeping with it next to her in bed. What scares me is that she still does that. I need to at least get firearms out of the house before she hurts herself, how can I do that.  

You can just get rid of them yourself. 

According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

• ?

Someone in your family is probably going to have to get a conservatorship over her so they can control her access to lethal weaponry. 

just get them out of the house, if shes got dementia she might forget theyre there anyways