Why does everything in this generation suck?
I mean literally everything. Junk movies, junk music, junk TV shows, junk fashion, junk cartoons, junk products, junk information etc.
You have to realize that everything has been dumbed down lately
- Anonymous2 months agoFavourite answer
1. A few mega-corporations now control all of entertainment. They saw what sells to the largest audience and they continue to produce it.
2. All the tech at our disposal has made our minds lazy and uncreative.
3. Governments want us to be mindless opinionless consumers of low-effort crap.
4. All of the simpler, easy-to-grasp ideas have already been done, so everything is a rehash.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Maybe it's more a reflection of your negative attitude than of reality. Ever think of that?