Will Americans hear the vaccine news, and Celebrate?

Will Americans gather to Celebrate in Triumph in Washington, DC, Times Square in New York, in LA, in Chicago, in Wilmington, Delaware, and in Philadelphia next week when The FDA approves COVID-19 vaccines, just like they did when Joe Biden won The Election?

• ?

The fact that our leaders (by which I mean federal, state, county and municipal) seem to think the virus doesn't spread at certain kinds of gatherings but does spread at other kinds of gatherings is part of the reason the US has such catastrophic COVID-19 stats. Our pesky Constitutionally protected rights of assembly and freedom of religion have outlawed dining anywhere outside your home but not screaming in the streets at cops or clustering together outside of churches. Like the virus shares your righteous indignation or your reverence for god. 

According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

• Andrew

Not until Trump leaves the White House 😤

I'm not letting some Liberal inject me with autism. No way. 99.97% survival rate. Herd immunity is CLEARLY working. 

They can TRY to force it on me, but I wish them luck. I have rights.