Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Who do I talk to this about?

I've had trouble with selfcare i.e. taking showers for YEARS (I do shower but not enough), with feeling pleasure in daily life, with hating my life because it is so far off from what I want it to be, with not reaching major goals, not having friends or a partner (which are things I DEEPLY desire), with anxiety over money because right now I don't have much etc.

Do I talk to a therapist or a counsellor about it?

Thanks

@Mitchell, what on earth do you mean? I do not understand your answer. Make a relevant point? 

@Judy and Charlie, but I don't feel depressed. I've felt depressed in the past. It was terrible. But right now, I don't feel depressed. I don't want to die. I'm not crying. I still feel some passion but I guess I find I feel like a lack of interest in my own life because I don't like my job, the people at work, i have no friends or partner.

When people neglect personal hygiene, it is considered a sign of depression and is a major symptom mental illness.

I would first make an appointment to see your own personal family doctor about this and get a referral.

I wish you all the best.

Bro ur going nowhere with that. You might as well kill me because I have 3 degrees and can like whoever I want that's non negotiable for you? Me as well since you've illegally annexed that right through unprovable means which I don't respect at all. What you insenuate you don't respect most actually isn't even me it's someone else's behaivor. Rethink your logic.