Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

what kinds of foods should i cut out for dieting?

and what kinds of foods are best to eat for dieting?

I started dieting today, yesterday I was eating non-dieting foods.

besides i didn't even have birthday cake yesterday

• ?

Cut carbs and fats - not completely but knock them down quite a bit. 

Eat all the non-starchy vegetables you want 

Fruit is a carb but a bit healthier still a carb though so don't think you can eat all the fruit you want. 

Meat- never more than the size of a pack of playing card. 

Carbs with higher than 25% sugar avoid completely.

Smaller, high fiber meals more often is the key - a few tree nuts and a little fruit between meals or a couple whole wheat crackers and lite cheese etc. 

You should just start feeling hungry before a snack or meals but not famished. It shouldn't feel like a diet just better food that is slower to digest and not as much or it. 

Pork, mashed potato with noodles and vanilla birthday cake are four things I can think of.

• Andy C

Any source of fructose outside of whole foods. 

Sugar, HFCS,  honey, nectar, juice, molasses, syrups and white flour products (most breads,  crackers and pastas).

It's not a diet when all is returning to the diet we evolved with.  It's so simple,  it's stupid,  yet if you wish to understand the biochemistry behind metabolic syndrome:

Source(s): Unlike the others, this requires no caloric restriction. It doesn't matter what your opinion (or anyone else's) is. This is the truth. I was SO wrong and plenty fat and sick, myself. "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.

anything with lots of sugar in it