Why doesn't Marilyn Monroe get a hair style that is in fashion?

I know she is pretty but that granny style hairdo should be sorted out.

Update:

Really, Pearl? Been on the ouija board again?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It probably has something to do with her being dead.

LOVE the update!  Well deserved!

• 2 months ago

She had died years ago

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Uh...you do realize she's been dead for a long time, right?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

shorter wavy hair was in back then. Lets get a look at yours or do u wear a wig

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I agree with the statement because she's dead... For her time it was fashionable.. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I doubt she has any hair now, considering she's been dead for over 50 years. But o doubt her her hairstyle was de rigour for the time she was alive.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It was modern for its time. The short teased hair drew attention to her face. She believed that her face was what drew in the eyes. She once said photographers and cameras loved her because she "gave good face" long sleek hair wouldn't have framed her famous face the same way. 

• 2 months ago

Marilyn's hair was wild and unstructured for the time - just look at Seven Year Itch. She did, however, have it styled like Jackie's to sing "Happy Birthday" to JFK.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

well that was that generations hairstyle, she was born in 1926 and died in 1962, what do you expect that was many years ago!!!! Back in those days if you look up women of the 1950 - 1960s you will see that,  was a then modern style!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.