Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What would happen if trump issued an executive order banning joe Biden from being sworn in as president ?

do you think trump would stoop that low ? 

• ?

It would be inoperative. It would be thrown out in court as obviously unconstitutional.

Either it would become unenforceable on January 20 and Biden would be sworn in, or it would remain in force, and per the Constitution (25th amendment), Nancy Pelosi would become acting president.  Is that what you want?

I don't think he will do that. IMO.  He even told the GSA to go ahead with the move.

What I think will happen is that it will go on, and if it continues past Jan 20, they will go ahead and do the inauguration, BUT, if the investigations shows fraud (yeah, duh, it does) then they will remove Biden.

If there is fraud (yeah, there is)  then, there will be punishments.

They said, that already Biden has been trying to work out a deal for himself and his family, as they all took a lot of money, that he will stay out of the pokie and the whole fam gets to keep its BILLIONS!  Yeah, right, Joe!  I would say house arrest, only the old booger spent the last year campaigning from the basement, so like that is no punishment.

I say, take away the BILLIONS!