Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Covid19 will hit the 300,000 death mark in the US by the end of this month. Your thoughts?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It is awful but you must realize this is happening all over the world.  My thoughts are I'll be glad when enough people have taken the vaccine to achieve herd immunity and we can get back to normal.  The sooner the better.  The rest of the world will also be getting vaccines eventually.

• 2 months ago

1) Please make sure you have your final documents updated: your Will, Power Of Attorney for Health Care, and your Living Will.  

2) Have a life insurance policy to cover your final expenses (burial, etc.).  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To liberals that is sad and unfortunate dads moms, brothers,sisters aunts and uncles are now dead Nd republicans do not care all they care is taking off their masks to have a sit down date at Starbucks 

• 2 months ago

3 million Americans die every year.  Classifying some of them as "covid deaths" doesn't change my life in any way.

People die. You need to get over it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They all voted for Biden.

• 2 months ago

Absolutely horrible. We need to take this more seriously and enact policies that actually help like European countries have.

• Regwah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm pleased I live in Australia.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.