Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you want more proof of election fraud in Arizona?

Biden received 510,976 more votes than Hillary in Arizona. 

Of those, 2/3rds were from Maricopa county. 

The House district that makes up the largest part of Maricopa (8) was won by a Republican in a landslide. (59.6%-40.4%) 

There's no way that many Republicans could switch sides and Trump still have 400,000 more votes. It's mathematically impossible. 

@anonatard- I have an MBA and degrees in Finance and Economics. I probably have more math education than 99% of the people out there

It’s not mathematically impossible. Trump is obnoxious. He’s in a class by himself.

And what was the turnout in 2016 versus 2020? MANY more came out to vote this year, everywhere. I guarantee there were many, many people who voted exactly the way I did: Republican across the board EXCEPT for President because Trump has to go. The numbers actually make pretty good sense.

Uh, uh, yeah but, trust me, there was no voter fraud. There was no voter fraud. There was no voter fraud. There was no voter fraud. There was no voter fraud. LOL

Did it ever occur to you that in 4 years that a population in an area can actually increase?  Even within 1 year, a lot of new people can move in.  

USA! USA! USA!!

where did you get your math degree?