Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Do people in America know that Prince Charles had a longtime affair with a woman called Mrs. Camilla Parker Bowles who will now be Queen ?

Got to travel somehow.

• PANKO

Yep, we know. And, no she'll never be Queen. She's not of Royal Blood. And, Chuck will never be King. Would he be Eddie the IX? No, the family won't stand for that.

No she won’t idiot the church will never allow it

yes and we dont care

• Clo

It'd that obsessed anonymuncle yet again posting the same type questions about Camilla and Charles.

I am American. I've been reading about the royals since the 1970's. People who read well-researched biographies by credible, trustworthy authors know this. They have also done something that you can't do, move on.

Many Americans know about the history and they don't really care. There are Americans who don't know much about royalty and don't care. People who regularly see the trash tabloids like The Sun, The National Enquirer, Star, are inundated by the repeated tellings of their error-filled versions of the story.

I suspect people that follow the royal family probably had that one figured out. As for Camilla being queen, ain't gonna happen. The best she will be is 'queen consort', not a full queen. 

• ?

Some do, some don’t, most don’t care anyway

It was back in 2017 I don't suppose they are bothered about it now and were not then.

Prince Charles isn't the first person to have an affair with someone and he wont be the last either.

• I think many Americans have a problem even with the concept of knowledge. For the past few years there has been a tendency for Americans to assert the truth of things they merely hope to be true - or in extremis - things they know to be false but wish were true. 

Mrs Camilla Windsor said she will not use the queen title

there is No one called Mrs. Camilla Parker Bowles 8 idiots showing how stupid they are she is Married to Charles