Is North Korea safe if people are locked down and executed to stop the spread of covid ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Where are the democrat's going to get drug's now?

Just give up.... China doesn't want a bar because people can't tell the difference between Asains.... and think they all get high and f*** white b*****... buddy....

If they're getting locked up and executed... I'm sure there's a good reason for it.....

And it won't be covid....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are no covid in North Korea so why would anyone be executed for having covid. 

Read the article. The 2 guys that were executed were killed for violations or incompetency, not for having covid. One money changer was executed for the decline of the exchange rate. The other was executed for violating how much foreign goods he brought from abroad. 

I guess executing people is one way to control covid. Look at history and how mass animal killings were used to stop the spread of a virus. During the bird flu epidemic, chickens were killed to stop the spread. Swine flu:  pigs were slaughtered. Covid:  minks in Denmark. Mad cow disease: cows in England. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is a classic example of how Democrats aren't capable of thinking. They literally free pedophiles and felons while locking up business owners. I'm sure the marginal impact to the rate of covids spread is more important than ensuring violent criminals are locked up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.