?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why has Bill Barr said there’s no significant vote fraud?

I know it’s the right thing to do, but, frankly, that’s not an answer. Not in his case. What’s behind it?

Update:

Andy C: you are? It doesn’t sound like it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He doesn't want to be disbarred if he gets caught up in Trump 's corruption.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably part of the terms of his plea agreement with New York.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think he knows the gig is up. Trump is leaving the white house. Honesty under Biden, not lies under Trump, will be the new ideology. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump is a liar.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The most obvious answer is that no matter how much he wants to FIND some evidence, there isn't any to be found.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Right thing to do?  You mean 'not lie'?

I'm very aware of what you think is right.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Barr didn't say there is no voter fraud. Biden has allegedly won four states by less than 1%.

• 2 months ago

He isn't the man working on the fraud!  What he said was cut and edited by AP.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He didn't say that.

If you truly can't tell the difference between "we have found no evidence of fraud because we weren't looking for it" and "there is no fraud", you are irredeemably stupid and should probably stop typing.

President Trump's amazing speech today shows us all that he has no intention of backing down. The time is rapidly approaching when the lies of your kind can no longer have any effect.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The TOTAL LACK OF EVIDENCE is behind it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.