Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Would you be satisfied with Trump placed on house arrest at Mar-a-Largo or do you think he needs actual jail time?

Before you ask:

Obstruction of Justice

Tax Evasion

Campaign Finance Violations

Money Laundering

Multiple Financial and Tax Fraud Violations

Trump will probably pardon himself of any FEDERAL crimes but he can't pardon himself from any state charges and I think New York is first in line to get a piece of that fat butt for tax evasion.

• Jim2

I think he needs some actual jail time. Justice should be done upon him. Plus it might help him out. He needs a change of heart. Maybe sitting in jail will give him a little time to reflect. Maybe they can offer him a psychologist. The man needs help.

I want to see trumpie behind bars.  

Source(s): > See website: Nationalpopularvotedotcom
  • Sally

I want him in an orange jumpsuit.

He should be assumed innocent util proven guilty in a court of law like everyone else. And when/if he was convicted of crimes, he should go to jail like everyone else.

• ?

No that sounds like fascism by zealous Democrat prosecutors.