Will you take the flu and covid vaccines every year ?

• Judith

Yes.  I also get a shot for pneumonia when it comes due.

Not unless they force me too. i don't take ANY vaccines and never have since I was a kid. If I ever had another kid, I would make sure they got the minimum vaccines possible if any. Sorry I let my kid have any vaccines as it is. They keep adding more and more to the vaccine schedules every year, the CDC. $$$$$. And what's the result? Kids today are not even as generally robust and healthy as kids were when I was growing up. More earaches, more sicknesses in general. That's because all the adjuvants they put in vaccines MAKE you sicker and fu ck up your immune system and even worse. There are people alive who are over 90 who got NO vaccines when they were kids who are still alive and healthy and not even taking a prescription drug right now. Big Pharma is making people addicted to prescription drugs, opiods, psych drugs, trying to force more and more vaccines on them every year... all in the name of $$$$

• Regwah

I'm a health worker, I have to have a flu shot to work & I'm pretty sure it will be the same for a covid shot.

• jimm

Yes, there's really no reason not to.