Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why do Leos have ugly personalities ?

Leos are so selfish and bossy and fake.

I agree, they’re all about me me me me me me, plz see me! 🥱 the need for constant validation is exhausting. They have a secret inferiority complex. Like Capricorn. 

You forgot murderers who dedicate their sad pathetic miserable lives that revolve around blocking sabotaging backstabbing gas lighting charecter assassinating and destroying others.. While they keep you in a strangle hold and in a state of constant chaos and seige while they all take cheap shots at you and try to make it as painful and traumatizing as possible.

Ohhh I hope you mother fukcers pay for this!!!

Rubbish. My partner is a Leo. He's very intelligent, has a ton of friends because he's very well liked and is rich from working in the mining industry and investing his money in property. I agree with you on the bossy part though, but that helped him get ahead in his occupation.