Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My Son's Dad is nearly ten year's older than me, is it normal for him to treat me like his kid if he's had a kid with me?

He refuses to speak to me unless he's telling me off like I'm a juvenile teenager, or I'm I'm following his demand's.

He get's satisfaction out of watching me, and pointing out everything I've done from the start of the day, to the end of the day.

And tells me how I've done everything wrong.

He has convinced himself I'm his kid and taken full control of my son's life, who is miserable in his care.

He does removal's for court judge's.

He take's credit for watching me "grow up" forgetting I'm only ten year's younger than him, and not really a 14 year old.

He doesn't work and watches drug movies all day then tell's me all about how they kill each other when some one nark's.

He think's he's a Viking and the gate's of Vahalla are going to open for him when he dies. (can't wait to see it)

The police think he's hilarious.

He's 3 time's my size, and walks around in boxer shorts all day with his ball's hanging out. his gut's hang over his crutch he has no neck, and he body shame's me after I've had 3 ten pound babies and still got down to 50 kg's when his family came and knocked my lights out for it...

And still say theyre victim's while the government rock's them like a little baby...

I told him to get lost 7 year's ago, and he left with my 6 year old at 5 in the morning.

his family are over entitled because they got their land stolen 200 years ago.

My son is compensation for the government's racist attitude towards them.

I was the one working and paying all the bill's, it isn't taken into account.

It wasn't an easy job...

He's got a mutant bottle blond girlfriend now... after he p**** in my ears about them taking his land. she has "woman issues"...

I want to know if it's "normal"

Everything I know suggests it isn't. But nothing get's done about it while I listen to the government talk about how to behave "normally" and I don't see that happening in my life.

And yeah... I want the whole world to know,

"This is a democracy"

I looked after an old woman with exclusive entitlement's, I am aware of what's gone on with claim entitlement's. It's so corrupt. They used a lot of people to sell their assets. And still make accusations.

Corruption.

Hey bluebonnegranny, I've made EVERY attempt through government department's to seek help. 

You would think it would be available. Obviously there's foul play. It's on a grand scale.

If I tell you this person also told me My Grandfather was a pervert who wrecked all their lives too would that make any sense.

And they want to make a movie about it.

I was also put on the terrorist list for 20 years.

The government turns a blind eye and lets people throw My Grandfather's name around like currency.

My Grandfather was Well known, he advocated people's right's in the 80's, lead one of the biggest protests in the country, got equal pay for people of darker origin's.

He did so many thing's.

And the government does this to me like I'm nothing, and not a part of my own lineage, while they tell every other person here to be proud of who they are.

I'm the only person with no right to my own family heritage because some people were dumb enough to get their land stolen. And it's not fair on them?

I guess all men aren't pig's after all then are they anonymous....

He's an army trained gang member with page's of conviction's....

He joined the army at 17 the same day he buried his father who was decapitated in a head on accident with a truck on a bend, with his step daughter in the ute with him...

She was the same age as my boy's dad...

He has traumatic episodes and no reasonable help has ever been available to him....

We both went our own way 7 years ago.

And because he did a house removal for 2 court judge's, they gave him the sole care of my son. I've been told it is rachel hunters father and his mistress., who is a family court judge that has taken the most children from their mother's in the history of nz.

My son is called pittbull by his f***** up father... and is expected to grovel when he want's something.

This is "no concern" for the court's, or lawyer's or anyone.

Because I'm a suspected terrorist.

You have a lot of problems here, the biggest being you don't know when to use an apostrophe.  You don't use them any time you made a noun plural, and there's a mistake in almost every sentence (including your title).  

I am so sorry what you been through

• Carmen

Nothing about this story is normal sounds like he just wanted someone to play house with or have control over not a real life with. A wise person sees red flags or possible danger -warning signs and protects themselves and those closest to them. Not sure what to say in this situation since so much going on and so many different stories are attached. You need to pray for guidance strength courage and a new life style if applicable and lose that zero and find you a hero. 

maybe you shouldnt be with him if hes going to be like that

Wow, you've got problems. You should have been the one to leave with your child years ago instead of letting him do it. And, you should have stayed away. Unfortunately, now you're stuck with a fat lazy bum who dictates over you and treats you like a dog. You asked if this is normal and, of course, the answer is a strong "NO," it's very abnormal. You're in a hell of a situation and, it's going to be tough to remain there and even tougher to leave.

Sounds like you need to get out of there.  You are being abused.  Will you stand there & take what ever he dishes out or are you going to get out to protect yourself & your child?  I know it is not an easy step but you will eventually take it.  You hate how you are being treated & that is abuse.  Your son is unhappy when with him.  You need to find the strength just to walk out & seek help.  Many places for abused women to find help.

• A X

If I believed a single word you've written I'd suggest you leave him immediately and file for divorce and full custody of the child.

• ?

When you pick a loser to procreate with you usually end up with a loser in your life for at least 18 years. 

You have lots of reason for divorce, and I don't see any reasons for staying. But aside from that, I don't see a real question here. What are you actually asking us? Or are you just venting?

Sorry, but your man does not see you as his equal.  There is nothing you can do to change his attitude towards you.  If you find your current situation intolerable then the best you can do is move out.