Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaSydney · 2 months ago

Why does Australia have such dangerous biological landmines? ?

I thought Africa was an F up continent with dangerous animals like Hippos, Cape Buffalos, Black mambas etc. But Australia is much worse. 

Australias most toxic animals.

1. Funnel Web spiders

2. Eastern Brown snake

3. Tiger snake

4. Huntsman 

5. Coastal Taipan

6. Inland Taipan 

7. Box Jellyfish 

8. Blue ringed octopus 

9. Redback spider

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Redbacks ain't dangerous stupid muppet

Source(s): Been bitten 3 times
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Australia is a lot safer than many people from overseas think.  The number of people who die from any of the things you list in a year maybe is several people from shark or crocodile attack and remember in countries like North America they also have sharks and alligators which likely kill people each year as well.  Very few tourists even see a snake or spider of any kind, and box jellyfish are only along the tropical northern coast.  For some reason people from overseas think hundreds of people die from these things but the fact is you are more likely to die in a car accident or falling off a horse which most people would not ever have any trouble with.  Few city people will ever see any of the things you are fearful off unless they set off to find in the countryside.  The snakes and spiders you speak off generally run away as soon as they see a human and do not attack people unless they need to protect themselves.

• 2 months ago

Yes, i don't know how i've survived this long in this savage land Australia, you forgot to mention white pointer sharks, and a wack in the back by a wayward kangaroo is not to pleasant either.

I've had funnel web spiders in my swimming pool, they stick to the sides inside an air bubble, and than there's the eastern brown sunning them selves in the back yard while i hang out my washing, we all have huntsmen in our houses, they startle you when you look up and see them on the wall or ceiling, but our health care is very good.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.