Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 2 months ago

Who else thinks Ariana Grande's voice is autotuned?

Her voice sounds fake to me like there is a lot of editing done to it to make it sound better. 

I don't know, but I think her voice & singing style are incredibly annoying. I don't get the appeal at all. I watched a little clip of her doing Carpool Karaoke and she seemed able to sing. I just find her singing extremely painful to listen to.

• 4 days ago

well every artist uses a little for studio versions but her live performances are so so real. idk why people **** on her for being able to sing. you may not like her songs which is fine but everyone makes up this fake version of her as a person based on her music style like why. i personally think she is one of the most talented mfs on this planet rn and deserves every inch of her success

• 1 week ago

What difference does it make. You don't have to listen to her singing if you don't like her voice.

• D50

I guess she's good at what she does but I can't stand it.

• Petter

She and just about everyone else, don't be naive and think it's only her. But she sure can sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv_Klu0tsfE

Youtube thumbnail

I think it is as well, she's way overrated and thinks she is the new Mariah Carey. Pfft...yeah right. 

• I don't keep up with pop culture