Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays Β· 2 months ago

New Year Eve Everyone πŸŽπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠAt home family celebration or with friends outside home enjoyment?

To allπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

At home with family, as usual, eating and playing bingo.

I usually spend it trying to comfort my little cat princess because she's terrified of the fireworks.

Whatever.....

I got a cancelled wedding for the new year ....so whatever

At Home Family Celebration

COVID19 is raging all over the world so gatherings involving ppl outside your household is very dangerous.Β  The worse thing isn't that sick ppl overwhelm the hospitals and make the doctors and nurses very tired.Β  The worse thing is that you can go to the hospital hoping for a cure and you end up dying there. I am a Republican and I wear a mask.Β  I wore a mask long before there was a mask mandate.

Just me and my boyfriend, who i live with, but i woyldnt have it any other way.

πŸ₯΄πŸ™„πŸ˜Š

I have a date with my family on Saturday. We'll be cooking. Baking. And working on puzzles. πŸ˜³πŸ˜„Β 

My friends/co workers, Thursday and Friday.Β 

Ill be with both.

At home with family but not celebrating highly.Β