Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

What should I do? No Internet!! ?

My Internet was cut off 3 days ago due to a power outage in my area. And have no idea when it will be connected back. What should I do? Where can I get access to one ASAP? 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If there's no internet how are you posting on Yahoo answers ? its an internet site you need internet to access it .

• 2 months ago

If power is restored there's no reason why your internet service isn't working. Remove the power from your home internet router for 10 seconds then plug it back in.  The internet should work providing you've kept up with your ISP bill. If still not working call your ISP to get it sorted. 

For those asking how can this person can post questions to yahoo they'll likely be using a cellphone internet service to do so.

• 2 months ago

Well I'm guessing your phone works as you posted this somehow, right?

If you have a good service plan, go ahead and use your phone as a WiFi hotspot, but where you are charging your phone is my question?

• 2 months ago

Then how are you posting this on Yahoo? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Without the internet how are you living?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No internet, as you somehow magically access it to troll YA. nice.

• 2 months ago

No internet, as you somehow magically access it to troll YA. nice.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

how did you write this message without the net in the first place !!!! troll .

• 2 months ago

Stay where you are, or revisit there when you need to access the internet.

• 2 months ago

You must have access to be posting on here...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.