Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

What should I do? No Internet!! ?

My Internet was cut off 3 days ago due to a power outage in my area. And have no idea when it will be connected back. What should I do? Where can I get access to one ASAP? 

If there's no internet how are you posting on Yahoo answers ? its an internet site you need internet to access it .

If power is restored there's no reason why your internet service isn't working. Remove the power from your home internet router for 10 seconds then plug it back in.  The internet should work providing you've kept up with your ISP bill. If still not working call your ISP to get it sorted. 

For those asking how can this person can post questions to yahoo they'll likely be using a cellphone internet service to do so.

Well I'm guessing your phone works as you posted this somehow, right?

If you have a good service plan, go ahead and use your phone as a WiFi hotspot, but where you are charging your phone is my question?

Then how are you posting this on Yahoo? 

Without the internet how are you living?

No internet, as you somehow magically access it to troll YA. nice.

how did you write this message without the net in the first place !!!! troll .

Stay where you are, or revisit there when you need to access the internet.

You must have access to be posting on here...