Do you think Stephen Colbert is un-American?

Yep. He's not very funny.

Nope but people like trump / cruz / hawley / jordan all are so anti- american it borders on treason . 

• Zapata

Why? Because he made fun of the president? That's his job.

• JuanB

because he believes in freedom of speech and the right to vote and democracy?  

I suppose that is sounding a bit un-american...

No i dont................

Nah between him and the Orange one,  the orange one sure lies a lot, my dog barks when he sees his image on TV....Got to mean  something since my dog can tell who is a real A hole...

• J P

No. But it's amazing how many in the GOP are horny to hump the incoming POTUS (as in "F*CK BIDEN").

It's been a slog of a week for America: a drawn-out presidential ... “So we all knew he would do this,” said a visibly emotional Colbert, who ... Kimmel refused to air any clips from Trump's lie-filled non-concession: “I won't give him the pleasure ...

• Kelly

Nah like myself, he's a full-on U.S. Citizen.

No, just un-funny.