Help me get into Fleetwood Mac please?

I literally only know one song by them and you can probably guess which song that is. GO YOUR OWN WAY

But I keep hearing they are an amazing band. So help me, what other songs by them should I listen to? thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Kurt
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Some good areas to start: 

The Blues years (with Peter Green)- "Before The Beginning"

The middle years (with Bob Welch)- "Hypnotized"

The "glory "years (Buckingham/Nicks)- "Gold Dust Woman", "World Turning"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends what you usually like. 

My favo(u)rites by them include Everywhere and Little Lies.

• 2 months ago

Just listen to Peter Green on The Green Manalishi with the Two Pronged Crown. Great guitar great vocals.

• 2 months ago

If you're truly interested in Fleetwood Mac, you need to go back to their beginning, when it was "Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac."  They were a bluesy rock band.  The songs "Albatross", "Black Magic Woman", Rattlesnake Shake", etc.  The band has recorded since 1967, with several changes of personnel along the way.  Drummer Mick Fleetwood & bass player John McVie are the only members of the original band who have been in every incarnation.   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

WELL HERE YOU GO AGAIN YOU SAY WELL WHO AM I TO

• 2 months ago

The Chain

Landslide

Say You Love Me

Dreams

Gypsy

• 2 months ago

I'd suggest you get the DVD version of "The Dance". 

It's a major concert from 1997 with all the Fleetwood Mac members involved and some really good examples of their music.

For individual tracks, try these;

The Chain

You Make Loving Fun 

Little Lies

Everywhere

Also, from the earlier version of the band:

Albatross

Green Manalishi

• 2 months ago

My favorite Fleetwood Mac songs are......

Rhiannon

Dreams

Gypsy

Gold Dust Woman

The Chain

• 2 months ago

The only song I like of theirs is "everywhere" but even that gets annoying as it's overplayed on the radio. "Go your own way" is rubbish and I've not heard much else from them. I don't think it was an amazing band, legendary yes but, not amazing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.