Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 2 months ago

What is your love story ? Does it end happy ? ?

• 3 days ago

at the beginning

i went to sleep thinking of you

and i woke up

holding you in my arms

so that in the end

i slept holding you in my arms

and woke up

thinking of you

Source(s): Alignment of Thoughts by Mihai Brinas

No, none of my love stories had a happy ending in the usual sense, but I did enjoy most of them up to that point, and with some I was glad they were ended.

Love stories that have a happy ending are not real love stories. All true love stories have a tragic ending. There is a legend in the little town that I come from. The story goes that this handsome man, who had no disability to speak of, was educated and fairly well off, lost his beloved in a hurricane. 

Thereafter, he became a loner and started crawling wherever he went. He would not say why, until one day a little girl approached him and asked why he did that. He said: Because my loved one is buried under ground and this way I am closer to her. 

I am that I am, the whole love story is in it.

Does it end happy ? ?  Only the Father knows this; and end would be all who-will-that;  that end. So such is Christ by Christ that  Iam that; "my Lord said to my Lord".

David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared: "'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet."  ( 'happy ? ? )

Sure, I had good times with my ex.  An end is relative in memory.  

• Zac Z

Wrong category, dude.

Were gonna have to wait and see.