Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 2 months ago

Aircraft structural questions ?

If you can't do your own work, then please get the hell out of the airline industry.  You are a danger to everyone.  Hope and pray you fail.

Nope, sorry, your instructor wants YOUR  answer, not ours. In the aviation world, those who don't do the work expected off them don't stay employed long. Good luck with that approach to one of the strictest industries on the planet. . 

• david

All of the stuff below, plus; DUDE! these questions are EASY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!

Hope this helps, not.

As a retired aircraft maintenance technician, i suggest you to lose that test in order to actually learn from it later... if you really want to... other wise do not risk our lives because of your lack of commitment with the aviation industry.

As an aerospace engineer myself, I have an issue with the prospect of the next generation of airplane being designed by people who got their answers from others rather than work them out themselves.

It is this kind of sloppy "let someone else do it" attitude that cause airplane crash and loss of life.

I STRONGLY urge anyone with the expertise to answer those to abstain from doing it. We would do a disservice by allowing someone without the proper knowledge and understanding to "graduate" and risk everyone's life in the future.

• ?

You need to learn these things. Not just learn the answers to the questions. I fervently hope no one helps you with the answers. You need to study the subject until you UNDERSTAND it completely, before you start to work on aircraft. Correct test answers aren't enough.

If you’re intending to design or fix anything I’m ever likely to fly in, then I absolutely don’t want a cheat who doesn’t understand basic concepts to gain qualifications to fix or design aeroplanes.

Also you might want to choose a different school. Whoever set those questions doesn’t even have a good command of English; I’ve never heard of “fail-sail design” but “fail-safe design” is a long-established principle. Many other English errors are also in those questions.

Finally if you are going to lazily cut and paste assignment questions, then at least ensure that the resolution is high enough to read text on any diagrams.