Budget Travel $$ Bolivia-Peru/Cancun/San Juan?

I have seen other questions like this, but they're really confusing and old. I have a ticket waiver that has to be used by March. I wanna go to the beach, but my first travel abroad was Bolivia and its special and even though no beach, I'd like to go back. If so, I'd visit Peru as well. The other options Cancun and San Juan. I know they're all cheaper than in the continental US but PR is definitely more expensive. What would you say is the best low-cost budget for 1=2 weeks for these places? If I go to Bolivia/Peru, I will volunteer and get a free place to stay doing a work exchange. The decision doesn't have to be 100% based on cost, but where would you say is the best bang for your buck and estimation avg prices, one person, one week (or more if volunteering and I know Bolivia is cheap, or at least when I was there. (hawaii is a contender as well) Just trying to see as I am literally known as Mr.Indecisive-Hurryyoassup.Thanks everyone! If more details needed, just ask and I will add to the additional details section :) Stay happy, stay safe and stay healthy!

Blood/body of Jesus kills parasites. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them

Why are Cancun & San Juan grouped together?

There are no non-stops between the two. 

Everyone has a stop over back in Miami.

Bolivia = I don't know when you were there before.

There is currently a US State Dept travel advisory due to civil unrest and health advisory due to covid.

Peru = there are no travel advisories.

Peru has a mandatory 14 day quarantine.

Hawaii = no quarantine if you get a negative PCR test within 3 days of travel. 

• hihi!

I would take Bolivia-Peru since you imply that you have not been to Peru. Another country to tick off on my "countries l have visited" ledger. If that matters to you...