Survey: What is your  favorite Law and Order series?

SVU, Criminal Intent or normal Law and Order and if I am missing any let me know

My favorite is SVU.

• Joe

Criminal Intent. Bobby Goren is the best detective/profiler.

I like Law and Order, Criminal Intent. I know he's just a 'character', but I can't get over how smart Goran is. I hate it when they (in ALL of the series') get political and use an episode to display THEIR views on whatever topic that has piqued their interest. I ALWAY switch off when they do this.

I loved the Law ANd Order the original series with the crime and then the court case. Also i then loved Law and order SVU when they had the original pair of detectives.

The original one is my favorite.

• Elaine

I prefer the original "Law and Order" and wish it hadn't been cancelled. I always liked Michael Moriarty as Ben Stone, Jerry Orbach as Lenny Briscoe.  

• Kathy

It was SVU until Elliott Stabler left the show.

I like the original Law & Order, particularly the years with Jerry Orbach as Lennie Briscoe.