Doorpath asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

how often do you wash your hair?

I wash it every afternoon.

Practically regular since it gets slick quick which is irritating. Since, supposing that I don't wash it then it looks and feels gross to me. It gets compliment than typical, the sparkle is non existent, and it simply seems as though I haven't washed it in three days. I attempt to prepare it yet I likewise work out and I sweat alot so it gets sleek from that as well.

For the normal individual, each other day, or each 2 to 3 days, without washing is by and large fine. "There is no sweeping suggestion. On the off chance that hair is obviously sleek, scalp is tingling, or there's chipping because of soil," those are signs it's an ideal opportunity to cleanser, Goh says.

2 or 3 times in a week. 

• Amy

3 or 4 times a week.

Source(s): Life

Before the pandemic I would wash my hair every morning in the shower before work. But since I've been working from home, I wash my hair every  2 days ...sometimes every 3 days. 

Almost everyday because it gets oily fast which is annoying. Because if i don't wash it then it looks and feels gross to me. It gets flatter than normal, the shine is non existent, and it just looks like i haven't washed it in three days. I try to train it but i also work out and i sweat alot so it gets oily from that too.

About 3 times a week

twice a week!           

🥴😊 Daily. As long as I dont get trapped at work.