A horse trainer was banned for naming his horse "Grape Soda" ,apparently a racist epithet.  Never heard that expression.  Can anyone explain?

Don't you know everything is racist

just hang on , this is all you are going to hear the next four miserable years

Biden is weak and will cave to the extreme left

mean whitey is the blame for all

Grape Soda is RACIST?  Please, DO tell.  I've never heard that one before.

Sounds like your facts are mixed up, he was Banded because he gave the Horse Grape Soda!

• garry

racist , wher its not named black boyz,

or n#$ger boy ..now there racist , sounds like soar grapes to me ..lol

• zipper

I love grape soda, fried chicken, and watermelon.  Just because they are associated with black people has nothing to do with me.

Some idiotic morons today are offended if you say, "Good Morning" to them.  Maybe he should have named his horse "Grape Nehi".  But then some moronic viewers of M*A*S*H would take offense.  How about we just stop naming things?  No, some idiot would cry about that, too.  Can't win for losing.

No, I cannot (!) That is a new one to me, too !!!  {actually, anything a non-black says is racist according to liberals. God save America. }

Current events not homework.

He wasn't banned for naming his horse "Grape Soda." He got banned because he went on Twitter and in a racist rant explained the very racist reason WHY he named the horse "Grape Soda." Calling his horse "Grape Soda" wouldn't have gotten him into a lick of trouble if he hadn't publicly announced his extremely racist reason for doing so, including very sarcastically putting a black fist emoji afterwards.