A horse trainer was banned for naming his horse "Grape Soda" ,apparently a racist epithet.  Never heard that expression.  Can anyone explain?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don't you know everything is racist

just hang on , this is all you are going to hear the next four miserable years

Biden is weak and will cave to the extreme left

mean whitey is the blame for all

• 2 months ago

Grape Soda is RACIST?  Please, DO tell.  I've never heard that one before.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like your facts are mixed up, he was Banded because he gave the Horse Grape Soda!

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

racist , wher its not named black boyz,

or n#$ger boy ..now there racist , sounds like soar grapes to me ..lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds like your facts are mixed up, he was Banded because he gave the Horse Grape Soda!

• 2 months ago

I love grape soda, fried chicken, and watermelon.  Just because they are associated with black people has nothing to do with me.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some idiotic morons today are offended if you say, "Good Morning" to them.  Maybe he should have named his horse "Grape Nehi".  But then some moronic viewers of M*A*S*H would take offense.  How about we just stop naming things?  No, some idiot would cry about that, too.  Can't win for losing.

• 2 months ago

No, I cannot (!) That is a new one to me, too !!!  {actually, anything a non-black says is racist according to liberals. God save America. }

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Current events not homework.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He wasn't banned for naming his horse "Grape Soda." He got banned because he went on Twitter and in a racist rant explained the very racist reason WHY he named the horse "Grape Soda." Calling his horse "Grape Soda" wouldn't have gotten him into a lick of trouble if he hadn't publicly announced his extremely racist reason for doing so, including very sarcastically putting a black fist emoji afterwards.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.