Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why is Pelosi so intent with getting Trump out of office so quickly?

112 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

She wants Pence to be President for a week or two.

• 2 weeks ago

It is essential that people be distracted from the way she encouraged riots and looted the covid relief bills for her expensive boondoggles.  

• 2 weeks ago

He comforted his supporters by inciting violence and killing 5 people in the process, including a officer. All because he didn't want to accept Biden won. 

• 2 weeks ago

You don't see the threat to all Americans?  It is their duty to act when a president is proven to be unworthy and so mentally challenged that he can't tell the difference between lying and telling the truth.  Americans have lived under a senile leader since 2016, Republicans refused to remove him the first time he was impeached, so they are responsible for all of Trump's criminal activities against the American people.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Because drumpf is an enemy of the United States of America 

• 2 weeks ago

Pelosi has always wanted him out of office, because he was a threat to her bribe money.  She wants him impeached again and him ruined so he cannot run again.  President Trump is a great threat to The Swamp.

• 2 weeks ago

Pelosi in her office in the U.S. Capitol on December 9. ... She outmaneuvered Trump on policy, from the border wall he didn't get to the ... to end the impeachment discussion with a quick vote, she is insisting that the ... So what appears to all of a sudden be a big moment is actually based on months of work.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Sorry I can not tell you how I fell about that or her.  I just wish when they show her face on TV they would put a paper bag over her head. She and her mouth made me sick!

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

i can't believe you asked that

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

She'd like to avoid him doing something even more damaging to America, although it's hard to know how he can be even worse than he already is.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.