Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

Do you always do the dishes, have a clean sink?

I only wash dishes once a day and my sink is not always clean.

Well, not ALWAYS.

• garry

yes why , am not lazy like the others .. and i do have a clean basin , use disenfective on it ..

• L

I learned that prepping for a meal by getting all the ingredients out,  in the amounts that I need, is very helpful not to create a collosal mess to clean up after the meal is enjoyed.

I tend to wipe and clean- up as I cook. The dishwasher feels like a luxury and this magical tool that cleans my for me. I never take it for granted!

Without a clean kitchen, Ijust could not stomach that mess when I make coffee in the morning.

It was not always this way but I forced myself into the habit of having a clean kitchen. 

I find that it makes me happy and sets a good and positive tone to keep a clean kitchen.

GONE are the days when my doorbell rings and I panic due to an uncleaned kitchen.

We will talk about messy bedrooms another time!

• drip

We will put everything into the dish washer after dinner. 

Or if we have had a take out meal, I usually will fill  the dishwasher late at night and run it and my husband usually empties it in the morning. Usually. 

I have few pet peeves but leaving ANYTHING in the sink is just WRONG. Wash it and put it on the dry rack or put it in the dishwasher. How f-ing hard is that! The family was trained - I am not a nit-picker but leaving dishes in the sink is on my short list of things to not do unless you don't value an quiet and serene life.

I use to have a dishwasher but he passed away last year damn I sure do miss him

I have a dishwasher.

They pile up Saturday night because I really don't care until Sunday

Yes.  Lately my new goal is to do the dishes no matter what. It’s a relief having a clean kitchen all the time.   Specially in the morning when you wake up and see your kitchen is clean.