Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 5 days ago

I put the flat sheet over the entire bed and the fitted sheet over my body, is this ok?

Its just too much work to get it to fit correctly and they always come undone. 

• ?
    5 days ago

That is so weird. But you may have just hit on something good.

• ?
    2 days ago

Only if you're short and don't want to stretch out while sleeping.

2 days ago

That is not okay.

• ?
    4 days ago

Last time I looked, there were no laws anywhere in the world mandating correct use of bedsheets.

If what you do suits you, who cares? Nobody will come knocking on your door at 3 am and arrest you for improper use of bedlinen.

But as others have said, why even HAVE a fitted sheet? Don't you know you can buy sheets that are NOT in a set?

• ?
    4 days ago

it should be..............

4 days ago

i dont see anything wrong with that

• drip
    5 days ago

Why not just use a fitted sheet and be done with it. 

I never use a top sheet. It just gets smushed to the bottom of the bed every night

• ?
    5 days ago

Just buy another top sheet.  Use two top sheets and get rid of the fitted one.

5 days ago

Wouldn't it be easier to buy new bed sheets?  Try buying the right size this time.

• 5 days ago

There is no one golden rule.  Your bed, your comfort, your choice.

• ?
    5 days ago

Did you know you can buy fitted/flat sheets on their own? ie not a 'set'? I've had the same annoyance with fitted sheets being too much bother to put on the bed, so I bought a fitted sheet for a larger bed size. In the end, t's your bed - do what you like.