Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

How are we going to surpass the new Adblock ban on porn sites?

I can no longer use Adblock on the porn sites I use, how am I going to handle this and is there another way around?

update:

I found out that only while using Chrome the porn sites don't work. After a few seconds the screen goes white until I turn of the adblock. All the other browsers work fine with ad block so it's a problem with chrome.

You'll just have to learn to masturbate quicker.

I never noticed and all the ads are still blocked.  So maybe specify which sites? I had no problem immediately trying it.

Found your problem- you use chrome. I use firefox and have no issues with my adblocker on those special sites. =D

Just keep 'bashing the bishop', mate.

Whitelist the sites. But if you're a chronic porn addict, I suggest counseling.

• garry

either turn it off in your browser setting or uninstal the software , out or curiousity who put it in , you better get there permission .dont go blind looking at the nudes ..lol

If you give us more information as to why you can't use it then we can give you a better workaround for your particular situation. Is it just not working for those sites anymore? Did it get removed/blocked by some piece of software on your device?

• keerok

Errr...

I suggest you wait for a few days or so until Adblock comes up with an updated version then install it.

• i have numerous adblockers which seem to work well.